A revolutionary, smart kegel trainer
K-Goal is designed to fit a wide range of body types and anatomies.
Our extensive user testing has shown that K-Goal is comfortable during
use for 95% of women tested. For usage instructions and product guidance,please see the K-Goal quick-start guide.
SMARTPHONE COMPATIBILITY NOTE:
K-Goal is compatible with both iOS and Android devices but does require Bluetooth 4.0 capability and iOS v8 or Android v4.3 or newer as the operating system.
Size: 3.65 inches long x 1.45 inches max diameter (for the rigid insertable end)
Weight: 3 oz
Material: 100% phthalate-free, body-safe Class VI medical grade silicone
Splash-resistant for easy cleaning
1-year manufacturer's warranty
Eco-friendly USB-rechargeable battery:
Battery life is at least 2 hours, depending on usage
Charge time is ~1.5 hours
Product includes USB charge cable
- Real time, tactile biofeedback: pelvic floor muscles are often controlled subconsciously, and studies have shown that over 30% of women are not able to correctly contract their pelvic floor muscles without direct feedback. K-Goal's ability to provide real time feedback via touch and sight can help you make sure you're doing the exercises correctly
- Guide your workout: our team of experts has helped us develop algorithms to suggest exercise plans that are tailored to you and based on your current capabilities
- Track your performance: K-Goal can measure and keep track of things such as muscle strength, endurance, and which exercises you did and when you did them. Being able to look at how your body changes over time can help you better understand your body and optimize your fitness
- Be comfortable: since K-Goal's squeezable pillow section is squishy and has a vent to adjust size, you can tailor the fit to your body's unique anatomy, even as it changes over time
- Make exercise fun: let's face it...exercise can be boring. A smart device like K-Goal can make it much more interesting, and we're even working on games and other interactions to make pelvic floor exercise more engaging. We know that motivation can be a huge challenge with exercise, and it is extremely important to us to create an experience that doesn't feel like a chore.
K-GOAL AND PREGNANCY:
We recommend talking to your particular doctor about when they recommend using (or not using) K-Goal during pregnancy and the postpartum period. Generally speaking we don't recommend using K-Goal during the first trimester, after the bag of waters has opened, or for the first 6 weeks after delivery.