The Regain’s unique design provides continence control that’s effective, comfortable and easy to use. It’s made of materials that have been carefully chosen for comfort...soft foam wrapped in flexible plastic. The Regain fits your anatomy and is so compact that it’s easy to conceal.
Urologists recommend the Regain to their patients because
clinical studies have shown it to be safe and effective.
The Regain is an external device that wraps around your
penis and provides gentle pressure in just the right spot to
prevent urine leakage.
Choose the Size that’s Right for You
The Regain device comes in three sizes. Follow these
instructions to determine the size that’s right for you:
1. Use a flexible tape measure.
2. Measure only a non-erect penis.
3. Wrap the tape measure around your penis, one to two inches from the body. (Do not measure the length.)
4. When the tape measure is snug around your penis, read the number in inches. Do not pull tightly.
5. Use the number of inches to determine your size before ordering:
Small = less than 21⁄2 inches (6 cm) around
Regular = 21⁄2-4 inches (6-10 cm) around
Large = 4-51⁄2 inches (10-14 cm) around
For best results, conduct sizing when your body is at room temperature.
Remember to urinate on a regular basis when you use the Regain. You should empty your bladder at least once every 4 hours. Before you urinate, be sure to loosen the Elastic Strap and both Arms.
Do not use the Regain if you have a urinary catheter or implanted penile prosthesis.
SET OF 3 FOR $30